Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We need to reset a password for technical user

I333585 July 26, 2021

We have technical user with emailid: <email removed for security reasons>

The password configured for this user is not working for authentication. Since it is a technical user the recovery link option will not work. Can some support colleagues reset the password for this user and mail us the new password.

If possible share new password with this <email removed for security reasons>

Thanks and Regards,

Radha

2 answers

0 votes
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 27, 2021

Hi, @I333585

I couldn’t find any Bitbucket account with the email you shared with us. What I found was a Bitbucket account with this username, however, the email of this account is different. Could this be the account you are referring to?

Also, could you please clarify what you mean by "technical user" and why the recovery option wouldn’t work?

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Caroline

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2021

We have less access to your Cloud systems than you do, we're not support here in the Community.

How exactly is this user being provisioned?  Is it an Atlassian account, a google account or is it coming via Atlassian Access?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events