Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We couldn’t log you in

Tomi Helevä April 13, 2023

No matter what browser or PC I try to log in with, this same error persists. I can log in fine to atlassian.com and I can use this same account to post this question, but I can't log in to Bitbucket.

You may run into this issue when you use specific browsers or add-ons that hide the referer header for id.atlassian.com and other Atlassian sites. Check for these and then try logging in again.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 16, 2023

Hey Tomi,

I have just re-enabled your workspace, I could see that it was marked as "DORMANT" due to not being logged in for a very long time.

Please attempt to log in and let me know how it goes.

Cheers!

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

Tomi Helevä May 15, 2023

Signing in worked fine, but there are two workspaces that I can't leave or manage. Not a huge problem, but some old resources that are no longer relevant.

Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 15, 2023

Hi @Tomi Helevä 

Awesome news! As for those workspaces, it looks like your workspace membership went stale in the backend when your account was in a dormant state. I've just refreshed these in the backend which has removed those 2 workspaces you mentioned from your account :)

Cheers!

hats August 3, 2023

This is happening also with my account. I cant log in with my account.

Ben
Atlassian Team
August 3, 2023

@hats Done! :)

Like hats likes this
aparra February 6, 2024

I have the same problem..

Ben
Atlassian Team
February 6, 2024

Hi @aparra 

I can't see any accounts linked to the email you have logged this question with that are de-activated, can you try to load Bitbucket in a different browser or with cache cleared?

Cheers!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events