Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We couldn’t log you in. Try logging in again.

Borislav Kulov
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 26, 2024

Hello,
I haven't been using BibBucket for a while and now I can't login. I tried to reset my Atlassian password twice for the last couple of days. I'm able to login to my Atlassian account but I can't open BitBucket. I'm keep getting the following error:
"We couldn’t log you in. Try logging in again.".

Could you please elaborate on this?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 27, 2024

Hi @Borislav Kulov 

I could see that your account was de-activated because you had not logged into the UI since 2018, I have since re-activated your account and you should be able to login now.

Cheers!

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

Borislav Kulov
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 28, 2024

Thanks Ben for the account reactivation. I can login now. 

I had a repository before, which I can't see now. I suppose it was delete because of inactivity?

Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 28, 2024

Hi @Borislav Kulov 

Great news! I'm glad to hear you are able to login now :)

For those missing repositories:

• We would not delete GIT repositories for any reason even if there was a period of account inactivity, I've checked your account and all the workspaces you have access to - there does not appear to be any GIT repositories present there
  • If those repositories you've mentioned were Mercurial (HG) repositories, however, support for these were sunsetted years ago and ultimately were removed from the platform back in 2020 (these cannot be recovered):
    https://bitbucket.org/blog/sunsetting-mercurial-support-in-bitbucket

Cheers!

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events