Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login Bitbucket - We couldn’t log you in

Sumate Khaonuna July 19, 2022

Hi,
I am getting following error when login to bit bucket account.

"You may run into this issue when you use specific browsers or add-ons that hide the referer header for id.atlassian.com and other Atlassian sites. Check for these and then try logging in again."

Thanks,
Sumate

2 answers

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 20, 2022

Hi @Sumate Khaonuna,

Your Bitbucket Cloud account was indeed inactive, so I went ahead and reactivated it.

Please feel free to let me know if you are able to log in now.

Kind regards,
Theodora

0 votes
Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 19, 2022

Hi @Sumate Khaonuna 

Have you tried logging in using another browser and/or incognito/private browser mode?

If you can login using incognito, I'd recommend disabling all your browser extensions, then enabling 1 by 1 and trying each time until your login stops functioning and then you've found the conflicting plugin.

CCM

Sumate Khaonuna July 20, 2022

I've already tried in Edge and incognito mode of Chrome still no luck. I also deleted all cookies and site data related to bitbucket/atlassian/jira.

I think i used to have bitbucket long time ago. may be it was suspended/deactived due to inactive for long time.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events