Unable to Access Repository

Micah August 2, 2021

I tried to report the issue but it sent me here because it wasn't specifically about workspace invites (what).

I am unable to access one of my repositories as of this morning. When I try to pull from the repo it tells me the repo does not exist. Yet the repo appears in my repo list. The statuses page shows everything is operational.

Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 10.22.01 AM.png

Issue code: 652b165036674544a16bd283f31c7452

If I missed where I'm supposed to submit these, please let me know. It seems weird that I would need to submit this to the community help sections. Other than Bitbucket itself, I don't know how anyone is supposed to help me with this.

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 2, 2021

Hi everybody,

We had an issue today and some repositories were not accessible on Bitbucket cloud in the UI or command line per StatusPage update:

We appreciate your patience and understanding while our team was working to address the issue. We sincerely apologize for all inconvenience caused.

The root cause was identified as incorrect configuration applied when trying to onboard additional storage capacity for Bitbucket Cloud. This resulted in a subset of storage capacity becoming unavailable. The problem got resolved after the changes were rolled back the misconfiguration and Bitbucket services were restarted.

The repositories should now be fully accessible and services are restored.
Please let us know if we can help with anything else. 

Kind regards,
Caroline 

0 votes
Wilkins White August 2, 2021

I am also having this issue

$ git pull
fatal: '/opt/micros/data/cvs/vp0300/data/d-598/r-14511598' does not appear to be a git repository
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.

0 votes
Andrew Feitosa August 2, 2021

Same here

0 votes
HDardenne August 2, 2021

Same, cannot browse, pull or push commits ... Got this
fatal: '/opt/micros/data/cvs/vp0653/data/d-270/r-90821270' does not appear to be a git repository

Micah August 2, 2021

Getting a similar error through terminal

0 votes
Ral Itong August 2, 2021

Having the same problem as well

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events