Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teams repo does not show anymore

Martin Andersson November 2, 2021

Hi,

Trying to access my teams repositories, but almost all of them are not there anymore....
There is only a few of them left, how could this happen?

1 answer

0 votes
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 4, 2021

Hi, @Martin Andersson! Welcome to the community! 

Checking the Bitbucket account linked to the email you used to create this question, I can see you don’t have access to other workspaces and there is no repository under this account.

In this case, could you please confirm if this is the account that should have access to those repositories that are missing? Maybe you accessed an account with a different email that doesn’t have access to them. 

If that’s not the case, would you mind sharing the workspace/repository name masked here (you can use ** in the middle of the name), so I can further investigate this case? Also, do you still have access to these repositories locally? Are you able to push code to the remote repositories?

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Kind regards,
Caroline 

Martin Andersson November 5, 2021

Hi Caroline,

Thank you for your answer.

I have the repositories locally and can push to remote.

I have tried some different accounts and on this one I can see the "team" but not many of the repos.

Is it possible to send you a "private" message, then I can share more details.

Br.Martin

Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 5, 2021

Hi, Martin! 

We don’t have a way to send a private message here in the community. However, even if we have the URL of the workspace where repos are missing, we won’t be able to share more details with you if the request is coming from an account that has no access to said workspace and repo. We need the request to be coming from an email with access to said workspace and repo.

You mentioned that you already tried different accounts, and with one of them you were able to access that team (the workspace that owns these repos). So, could you log out from the community website and log back in with the account that has access to this team, and leave a reply in this community post?

With this information, we could potentially create a support ticket for you and further investigate these repositories. 

Please let me know if you have any questions about this process.

Kind regards,
Caroline

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events