Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopped receiving PR email notifications

Jasmin Caronan August 2, 2022

Hello! 

Two months ago I was still receiving PR comments notification but suddenly it stopped. Missing out a lot of PR comments because of this. This is my current setting. 

Screenshot 2022-08-02 at 11.48.21.png

1 answer

0 votes
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 3, 2022

Hello @Jasmin Caronan ,

Welcome to Atlassian Community.

I checked our internal e-mail logs and see that several Pull Request e-mails were sent to your e-mail address today (Aug 3rd), and accordingly to our logs they were correctly delivered to your mail server.

In this case, could you please confirm if you are still facing the issue? Make sure to also check for the e-mail in your spam/trash folder just in case it ended up there.

Additionally, you will only receive notification from pull requests you created/interacted with, or your user was mentioned by another member. To receive notification from when another person creates/updates a pull request, you will have to either manually watch the pull request (open Pull request > 3 dot icon > Watch)  or watch the repository.

More details on how notifications work are outlined in the documentation below :

Let me know in case you have any questions.

Thank you, @Jasmin Caronan .

Kind regards,

Patrik S

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events