Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up a ghost account

mutter57 September 4, 2019

How do I set up an account not associated with any specific person (a ghost account)?

1 answer

0 votes
jira guy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2019

Make sure to have Bitbucket internal directory on the top in the user directory page. Now click on users and create a local user account.

I was just given admin permissions.

I don't follow what you're saying.

Can you please give me some more hints?

Thx.

jira guy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2019

Take a look at this article

https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/users-and-groups-776640439.html#Usersandgroups-Creatingauser

See if you can create an account using the above method

Well, the article mentions bitbucket server, but we have bitbucket cloud account. I don't see any admin area.

mutter57 September 6, 2019

This doesn't seem to work for bitbucket cloud account.

jira guy
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 6, 2019

Sorry, can't be of much help in this regard. I am not a cloud user. I guess all cloud users need an atlassian account. Reach out to atlassian support and tell them your use case. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events