Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server error: Unknown server error on fetching logs for bitbucket pipeline.

rhitik.bhatt@rivetlabs.io March 5, 2019

I am getting this error when fetching one of my step's log. Which looks like an internal server error.

{
"error": {
"message": "Not found",
"data": {
"arguments": {
"uuid": "the-uuid-of-step"
},
"key": "result-service.log.not-found"
},
"detail": "retrofit2.adapter.rxjava.HttpException: HTTP 404 Not Found (command LOG_SERVICE_GET_LOG_STREAM, error key='log-service.file.not-found')"
}
}

1 answer

0 votes
Philip Hodder
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 5, 2019

Hi Rhitik,

Was there a traceId or requestId in the response payload that you can share?

Is this happening for just a single step, or several?

Thanks,

Phil

rhitik.bhatt@rivetlabs.io March 5, 2019

Hey Philip,

No there was no requestId or traceId in the response. I have shared the whole response  just leaving out the UUID.

I have just one step in the pipeline. But on other run of the pipelines I am able to get the logs successfully for the same step.

Thanks,

Rhitik

Philip Hodder
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 6, 2019

Thanks for the information rhitik.bhatt@rivetlabs.io.

Can I get you to open a support case here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact

I suspect there was an error uploading your logs, rather than downloading them. And we'd like to investigate what the root cause of this is, so it doesn't happen to you (or other users) again.

Please tell the Support Engineer to escalate this ticket to the dev team. Or alternatively, to ping @Graham Gatus or myself. (Link them to this ticket so they know I asked :) )

Thanks,

Phil

rhitik.bhatt@rivetlabs.io March 6, 2019

Hey Phil,

I investigated a bit further as to why the pipeline failed. Turns out that the Docker Hub Credentials were not present in the repository Variables and as a result there was an error on the build step which I think so is the reason why the logs were not pushed.

I will go ahead and open a support case since this is not the desired behaviour.

Thanks,

Rhitik

Philip Hodder
Atlassian Team
March 12, 2019

Was there any error message on the Pipeline Result? (It should be under the 'Failed' or 'Error' icon) Otherwise, we should readd it. As that used to be in the UI to surface these types on these issues. :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events