Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Review Pull request does not have Start Review button

sergey
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 9, 2021

Hello,

I have a problem, when PR is ready, and I am reviewing it each comment that I made goes as an email notification to person who has made a commit.

I found here, that review process can be started and finished with special button. However it is absent in my interface. Why is it so and how can it be enabled ?

image.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 12, 2021

Hi, @sergey! Welcome to the community! 

The link you shared is from the Bitbucket server, and I believe you are looking for this option of Bitbucket Cloud, is that correct? If that's the case, this option is not available in the Bitbucket cloud. I understand that multiple emails notifying that a pull request has been updated with new comments is not ideal.

So, we already have a feature request to send a digest email containing all comments made during a review/specific timeframe, as you can see here:

I've linked your question to this feature. Please consider adding yourself as a watcher, this way you get updated as we make progress with this. 

If you are not familiar with our Feature Request Policy, you can read more about it here.

Please, feel free to share any additional questions regarding this case.

Kind regards,
Caroline

Miriam
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 26, 2022

Hi, I have the same concern. 

There is another update about that?

Regards,

Miriam

Jacob Hanson _jeb_
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 8, 2022

@Caroline R, 1 year later, this is still an issue. Any updates on functionality to fix this?

Like Guille likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events