Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resource Not found

AxfordA June 8, 2023

I log onto my BitBucket Account. Dashboard looks OK. Account lokks OK. I click on repository's and I get Error 404 Resource Not found. Everything has disappeared. Can any one help?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 9, 2023

Hi @AxfordA,

I see that one of your workspaces was deactivated and its billing records have been deleted from our database. This occurs when an admin attempts to delete a workspace but the deletion task fails. If you did not initiate the deletion, then another admin did.

I went ahead and changed the workspace's status to Active (its repos are there), please let me know if you can access the repos now.

Please keep in mind that you won't be able to access the workspace's Plan details (from Workspace settings) as its billing records have been deleted from our database, and you also won't be able to switch to a different billing plan if you wish to in the future.

My recommendation would be to create a new workspace, transfer all the repos from the existing workspace to the new one and set up user access there, as the Plan details of the existing workspace are in a broken state. You can switch the id of the existing workspace to something else if you want to reuse this id for the new workspace.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Theodora

AxfordA June 12, 2023

Sorry, Thanks for the help but I am afraid that I have 4 workspaces and only one has been restored.

<workspace-1>
<workspace-2>
<workspace-3>

And the one that was restored was <workspace-4>.

I had a free account so there should not have been any billing issues. Also I received no emails indicating that I had a problem with the account and I have been using BitBucket for quite a while. If I need to set up a paid account I am happy to do so it needed.

Thanks for the help, Alan.

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 12, 2023

Hi Alan,

Just a heads up, I removed the workspace names from your post to comply with our privacy policy.

The workspace I restored last week (the one that used to be deactivated because of a deletion attempt) is the one whose name starts with "Ge".

I can see in our system that you do have access to repositories from the rest of the workspaces you mentioned. I did not change anything to the rest of the workspaces.

A few months ago we changed the Dashboard view and it is scoped to one workspace only.

If you want to see the rest of the workspaces, you can log in to https://bitbucket.org/, select your avatar (top right corner) > select All workspaces. You can then select the workspace you want, you will see its dashboard, and you can see all repos of this workspace you have access to from the Repositories menu.

Please feel free to let me know how it goes and if you can see your workspaces and repos.

I had a free account so there should not have been any billing issues. Also I received no emails indicating that I had a problem with the account and I have been using BitBucket for quite a while. If I need to set up a paid account I am happy to do so it needed.

The problem with the workspace whose name starts with "Ge" occurred because there was an attempt to delete it and the deletion timed out. Eventually, the workspace and its repos were not deleted (but deactivated) but the billing records of the workspace were removed from our database.

You should be able to use it now that I reactivated it and it is not necessary to upgrade its billing plan. However, should you ever want to do that in the future, you will not be able to as the workspace's Plan details page (from Workspace settings) will be inaccessible. This is why I recommended creating a new workspace and transferring the repos of this specific workspace there.

Kind regards,
Theodora

AxfordA June 12, 2023

Thank you. That's most of the work I had on BitBucket. How do I get the other repositories? 

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
June 12, 2023

You are very welcome, Alan.

I'm not sure what other repositories you are referring to. Are you unable to view certain repositories in one or more of the workspaces you listed previously? If so, can you please let me know

• the first two letters of the workspace you are missing repos from
  • the first two and the last two letters (or another combination that will help me identify the repos) of the repos you are missing 

Kind regards,
Theodora

AxfordA June 12, 2023

I am missing these repositories:

Al  xxxxx  rd

Ar xxxxx in

DT xxxxx BH

Thanks for your help.

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
June 12, 2023

Hi Alan,

I do not see any repositories with these first and last two letters in any of the workspaces you have access to.

The letters you provided seem to be the first and last two letters of some of your workspaces' names instead.

Can you see these workspaces listed here after you log in?

If so, can you please

• select each workspace
  • select Repositories from the menu bar at the top

Can you see this way each workspace's repos?

If the letters you provided are from repos and not from your workspaces' names, then they were either deleted, renamed, transferred, or your access has been revoked.

Kind regards,
Theodora

AxfordA June 12, 2023

Yes I can see those. All good. Thank you very much.

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
June 12, 2023

That's good to hear, thank you for the update.

Please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events