cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repositories are missing.

nouscodes
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 15, 2024

I logged into my account and found no repositories found. Completely empty. I have quite a few repositories and I have used them till last year. Can you please help me how can I access my repositories again.

I tried making my workspace name and Id same as suggested in the the community. It didn't work

1 answer

0 votes
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 16, 2024

Hello @nouscodes , and welcome to the Community! 

I believe you had more than one email associated with your Bitbucket account, and you tried to log in with an email alias instead of the primary email address, which ended up creating a new Bitbucket account associated with the alias. I see the account you used to post this question was created yesterday, so that's likely the reason why you are not seeing your repositories.

This scenario and the steps to fix the problem are outlined in the following article : 

So I would suggest going through the steps in that article to log in with the correct email address, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thank you, @nouscodes !

Patrik S

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events