Push to repositories does not trigger webhook and pushes are not listed as events

I have setup a CI server with Codeship and by adding a webhook to my repository. It worked until today. Now pushes to repositories are not triggered and are not listed in the events. See this discussion at the end.

commits.pngwebhooks1.png

As you can see, I have two commits about an hour ago, while the last triggered repo:push in webhooks is from 2 days ago.

What is the problem and how can it be resolved?

7 answers

I have the same issue. I try to configure a Jenkins CI server, but hooks are not triggered at all on push on the repo. sad

same, please fixed the webhook, seems the queue of Bitbucket webhook is not running again laugh . status.bitbucket.com show webhook `operational` though

Let's hope someone from Atlassian sees this and fix it as soon as possible, it is not possible to work now.

Same for me! Since 6hours ago.

Please someone fix it

Same problem. Let`s wait

Screen Shot 2016-08-06 at 11.55.02 PM.png

guys! wait for it

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 21, 2018 in Bitbucket

Branch Management with Bitbucket

As a project manager, I have discovered that different developers want to bring their previous branching method with them when they join the team. Some developers are used to performing individual wo...

2,356 views 9 12
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you