cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem login to bitbucket.org

ioannis pomonis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 11, 2023

Hello there,

When iam tryting to login on bitbucket.org using my email ipomonis@comitech.gr i get

"You may run into this issue when you use specific browsers or add-ons that hide the referer header for id.atlassian.com and other Atlassian sites. Check for these and then try logging in again."

I have tried to login using multiple browser , clear cache etc.

Can you please help me?

Best Regards,

Yiannis

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 11, 2023

G'day!

The reason you are receiving that error message is because your account is inactive, it has been in a DORMANT state since 2018.

I have just re-activated your account so you will be able to login now, please clear the cache in your browser and attempt to login again :)

Cheers!

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

Danijel Marjanovic
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 19, 2024

Thank you for the prompt answer!

Unfortunately, the issue still persists.

I deleted cookies, cleared session storage and restarted browser.

New attempt to login results in the same error.

Is there anything else that needs to be done?

Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 19, 2024

Hi @Danijel Marjanovic 

This is a different email address you've just replied with, I've activated this account as well - please attempt to login using the email address associated with this account.

Cheers!

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

Like Sabine Mayer likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events