cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible value for status filtering in API pipelines

NazreenAR
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 21, 2021

Hi,

Where can I get the list of statuses that I can filter for /pipelines/ endpoint?

I wanted to filter pipeline status that is queued/pending, in progress, and building.

As of now, I only know the endpoint is accepting status=BUILDING.

Regards,
Nazreen

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 23, 2021

Hi, @NazreenAR

Thanks for your question! I confirmed that currently, this information is not available on our API documentation, so I went ahead and created a feature request to update this info:

If you are not familiar with our Feature Request Policy, you can read more about it here

This is the list of statuses that you can filter for /pipelines/ endpoint:

• Successful: status=PASSED,SUCCESSFUL

• Failed: status=FAILED,ERROR

• Running: PENDING,BUILDING,IN_PROGRESS

• Paused: status=PAUSED,HALTED

• Stopped: status=STOPPED,SKIPPED

I hope this helps, but do let me know if you have any questions. 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Ben Orgil June 7, 2022

How do you specify the status in a REST call? Is there a complete example with curl?

Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 5, 2022

Hey @Ben Orgil ,

Please find an example below, which includes all the possible statuses for running pipelines : 

curl -X GET -u bitbucket_username:app_password "https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/<workspace>/<repository>/pipelines/?status=PENDING&status=BUILDING&status=IN_PROGRESS"

This should return only the pipelines that are in progress. You can change the URL to filter for the different statuses that @Caroline R has outlined in the previous answer.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you run into any issues.

Thank you, @Ben Orgil  .

Kind regards,

Patrik S

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events