Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Pipelines and deployments pages keep loading

when trying to access these url's
Page loading & loading even wait 30min.. but page not load.. 
Chrome Browser: Version 93.0.4577.63 (Official Build) (64-bit)

bitbucket-02.PNGbitbucket-03.PNG

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @Zubair Iftikhar,

Do you see the same issue if you try to open these pages in an Incognito window, with all extensions disabled?

The first thing that comes to mind is that a certain browser extension may be interfering, so I would suggest trying an Incognito window, with all browser extensions disabled.

If that works, you can then try disabling any extensions you have enabled in a regular window one by one, to find out which is causing the issue.

If you're still having issues, could you please let me know:

- Are other users with access to this repo facing this issue as well, with these specific pages?
- Do you have access to other repos using Pipelines, and if so, does the issue occur there as well? I'm trying to understand if this could be a repo-specific issue or not.
- Are you able to access these pages from a different browser on this computer?

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Git push size limits are coming to Bitbucket Cloud starting April 4th, 2022

Beginning on April 4th, we will be implementing push limits. This means that your push cannot be completed if it is over 3.5 GB. If you do attempt to complete a push that is over 3.5 GB, it will fail...

2,239 views 2 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you