Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to find new add-on for installation

sandeep samakura February 12, 2019

While trying to add new plugins from BitBucket, No plugins are displayed in Atlassian market place(find new-addons) to add on even after internet access is provided to server

Note: we are able to view/download the new addons in Jira which is installed in the same server.

Please support us on above mentioned issue ASAP.

2 answers

0 votes
Julius Davies [bit-booster.com]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2019

Bitbucket 6.0 was released yesterday.   At this time only 8 of the 200+ Bitbucket Server and Datacenter add-ons have marked themselves as compatible with Bitbucket 6.0.  Only add-ons marked as "compatible" with your instance will show in your local Bitbucket "Find New Add-ons" screen.

I imagine that number will quickly rise over the next 2 weeks as marketplace vendors scramble to update their add-ons and test them in this new release.

If there's an add-on that you absolutely cannot live without, I recommend running an older version of Bitbucket (e.g., 5.16.1).

I don't recommend force-installing add-ons that are not currently listed as compatible.  Bitbucket 6.0 has broken all of our add-ons (PR-Booster, Control Freak, and Commit Graph)!  We plan to have these all updated on marketplace over the next couple weeks.

0 votes
Mihai Schwarz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2019

Hi,

Try to reboot your instance of Bitbucket first, or simply Control + F5 to refresh everything.

If this still doesn't work, go to the marketplace search for the add-on you want, download it and upload it manually.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events