Lost access to my old workspace and repos

themordeus February 24, 2022

Hey! I can no longer access my repos. Whenever I login with my email adress, it gives me an empty workspace with no repos. I can still push and pull to my old repos, but I want to be able to actually access them. This probably happened a while ago, Im not exactly sure when - I dont usually login to my workspace.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards, Niklas

1 answer

0 votes
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 24, 2022

Hi, @themordeus, thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community.

Based on the problem description, it sounds like you might have logged in with a different Bitbucket account that doesn’t have access to those repositories.

We may be able to assist if you can share the workspace id of the workspace that owns these repos.
As you confirmed you are able to push to these repositories, you can navigate to the directory of these repos and run the following command:

git remote -v

The output of this command will show the workspace that the repo belongs to. It should be either

git@bitbucket.org:WORKSPACE-ID/REPO-NAME.git

OR

https://USERNAME@bitbucket.org/WORKSPACE-ID/REPO-NAME.git

As this is private information and we can’t share this here, I went ahead and created an internal ticket for you, so you can share this information there with us. 

You should have received an email with a link to the support ticket. Just in case you haven't received it, please feel free to let me know and I can post the ticket URL here. The ticket will be visible only to you and Atlassian staff, no one else can view its contents even if they have the URL.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Caroline

themordeus February 25, 2022

Thank you Caroline! I have updated the ticket with my workspace id :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events