Linking the Jira issue from Bitbucket doesn't work

We have Jira integrated with a Bitbucket repo. After a commit, the Jira issue shows the reference to the repo. Clicking on the links to Bitbucket from the Jira issue works fine. In the reverse situation - clicking on the link to the Jira issue from Bitbucket worked fine initially, but several months ago something went wrong and now it's not working any more for me.

First a dialog appears "Log in to JIRA to see this issue". After clicking on the Login button, another dialog appears "We couldn't connect to that issue. Make sure that this issue actually exists in that project. If it does, try again in a few minutes. If you still can't link to the issue, contact your JIRA admin."

Bitbucket - https://bitbucket.org/loyaxandroid/loyax/

Jira - https://loyax-loyalty.atlassian.net/projects/LXD/issues/

What could be done to fix it?

Regards,

Galya

1 answer

Please be sure to check your application are correctly configured

I have been digging around the documents to find out exactly what this means. "Correctly Configured".  I also have a new Jira/Bitbucket cloud to cloud integration and followed the documentation.  I can see that I create branches from Jira, however, I have no link back to Jira from Bitbucket. 

I would love to understand how I can have half of this working and the other half not!  

Waiting to be able to see as the OP says,

"clicking on the link to the Jira issue from Bitbucket".

I've yet to see that link in Bitbucket

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jun 12, 2018 in Bitbucket

Do you use any Atlassian products for your personal projects?

After spinning my wheels trying to get organized enough to write a book for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) I took my affinity for Atlassian products from my work life and decided to tr...

23,414 views 26 12
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you