Is there any tool available to resolve merge conflicts directly in BitBucket?

Sriram S April 7, 2023

Hi Team,

I can see we are not able to resolve the conflicts in UI. is there any tool available (Free/Paid) to solve this issue

2 answers

2 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2023

I don't know about any.

The harsh reality is that there are multiple web based editors for Bitbucket Server and Data Center, but Bitbucket Cloud has very basic support for apps in general. (You can't even make a paid Bitbucket Cloud app, so developers won't invest too much time into building these.)

1 vote
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 14, 2023

Hi @Sriram S,

I just wanted to add that we have several feature requests about this that you can vote for (by selecting the Vote for this issue link in each ticket) in order to express your interest:

You can also add yourself as a watcher to a certain feature request (by selecting the Start watching this issue link) if you'd like to get notified via email on updates.

Implementation of new features is done as per our policy here and any updates will be posted in the feature request.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events