Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any slackbot or hubot for notifying a reviewer when a PR is stale or needs updated?

CanS December 20, 2022

Hello,

As the title says, I'm working on automating some of the Bitbucket capabilities with Slack especially on PullRequests. So is there any existing tool or app that can send notifications on Slack when a PR is stale (not updated for a week) or send an alert to add comments on why this is getting delayed? 

FYI - I already have Slack integration where it shows a PR is created but I need more details on reviewers perspective.

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 21, 2022

Hi @CanS and welcome to the community!

I'm afraid that this is not possible with the official Bitbucket Cloud - Slack integration.

I had looked at the Marketplace apps and I found the following app that mentions sending notifications when PRs are not reviewed or merged:

Please note that this app is not developed by Atlassian. I haven't used it and I am not sure if it can do what you're looking for, I am just posting it here as something available in case you want to explore it.

In case you would like to contact the vendor, you can find details here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219691/code-dog-for-slack?hosting=cloud&tab=support

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events