Is it possible to link only one Bitbucket Cloud repository to Jira Cloud

Our company has the Bitbucket Cloud account where multiple repositories for different clients are hosted, but some client companies owns the JIRA Cloud accounts. Is it possible to grant permission to view only one repository/project so that we could link their Jira with our Bitbucket without compromising the security of other repositories?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes

Hi Arvīds, I'm afraid that's not possible. The integration will connect the whole Bitbucket account to the Jira account. However, note that although they'll be able to see the names of the repos, they won't be able to access if they don't have access to the repository. You can remove the repos that are not related to that client in the DVCS page, but they'll be able to add it again if they wish.

As an alternative, you'll need to create different Bitbucket accounts for your different clients. 

Hope that helps!

Ana

Thank you for the answer. Yet I hoped that there would be an option to do that (besides creating separate accounts).

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Piotr Plewa
Published Dec 27, 2017 in Bitbucket

Recipe: Deploying AWS Lambda functions with Bitbucket Pipelines

Bitbucket Pipelines helps me manage and automate a number of serverless deployments to AWS Lambda and this is how I do it. I'm building Node.js Lambda functions using node-lambda&nbsp...

683 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot