Implementing build queue with stash

hello ,

For our workflow , we want to implement a build queue for pushed changes to stash. Essentially , this involves :

- Developers push changes to stash server

- pushed changes are queued

- Gatekeeper can select from the queue and pick changes selectively for build and smoketest

- Post recommendtion from the positive build result and recommendation from smoketest team changes are accordinly merged to master

ANy plugin or possibilty of hook scripting or automation in this scenario with stash?

Regards,

Mohan

2 answers

Not exactly what you are looking for, but CLI Plugin for Stash provides integration with other Atlassian products like creating issues, running builds, or adding to Confluence.

@Bob: Yout link is not reachble without AtlassianOnDemand account - which I actually don't have ...

Anonymous permission has been added to that space. Sorry about that. Also, sites like mine that use Atlassian On, show the same login message that is confusing to new users of the site. Each site needs a login and usually there is a signup link on the screen if you don't have one already.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Piotr Plewa
Published Dec 27, 2017 in Bitbucket

Recipe: Deploying AWS Lambda functions with Bitbucket Pipelines

Bitbucket Pipelines helps me manage and automate a number of serverless deployments to AWS Lambda and this is how I do it. I'm building Node.js Lambda functions using node-lambda&nbsp...

689 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot