Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to integrate Bitbucket with Jenkins windows machine

Yugender Janam May 21, 2023

I have integrated with Git and now I need to Integrate Jenkins with Bitbucket but somehow I am getting the Authentication issues so can you please help me in establishing the connection between Jenkins and Bitbucket. 

3 answers

0 votes
Yugender Janam May 24, 2023

I could able to resolve by enabling the SSH key to establish the connection between Jenkins and Bitbucket. 

Thanks a lot for your inputs and support. 

0 votes
jennifer.dempsey_Appfire
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 23, 2023

Hi @Yugender Janam

Appfire's Webhook to Jenkins for Bitbucket can help you achieve your goal. It will enable you to trigger a build in Jenkins when a Pull Request is merged.

You can reach out to our awesome support team to ask any questions you might have about this powerful integration app.

You can also email me at Jennifer.dempsey@appfire.com and I can put in contact with our PM to further discuss your needs and schedule a demo. We'd be happy to help you any time!

Warmly,

Jennifer Dempsey, Product Marketing Manager, Appfire

Hi @jennifer.dempsey_Appfire  Thanks a lot for your inputs my issue got resolved. 

jennifer.dempsey_Appfire
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 24, 2023

Glad to hear it, @Yugender Janam

0 votes
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 23, 2023

Hello @Yugender Janam  and welcome to the Community!

You can use the following Jenkins plugin, developed by a third party, in order to integrate your bitbucket cloud repository with Jenkins : 

Essentially, this plugin relies on bitbucket webhooks to receive the events that happen in your bitbucket repository, such as a new push, to then trigger an event in your Jenkins instance.

You are also welcome to take a look at the following article with step-by-step instructions on how to set up this integration : 

If after following those instructions you are still facing authentication issues, we kindly ask you to share a screenshot/log that contains the error message so we can investigate further.

Thank you, @Yugender Janam !

Patrik S

Hi @Patrik S  thanks a lot for your time and Inputs I got the solution and I am able to proceed further. 

Like Patrik S likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events