I couldn't access one of the workspace in my bitbucket. but i have admin access

Rajaguru Seetharaman September 14, 2022

We have deleted the main Admin of Atlassian products of Bitbucket. Even i have a Org & Site admin access for bitbucket but i could not access one of the workspace 

How can i access that  workspace one of our developer having an access of it please give a solutions 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 15, 2022

Hi @Rajaguru Seetharaman 

Welcome to the community!

I need to know the Bitbucket Workspace name you wish to access for me to help you further, as Bitbucket permission is not managed on the Atlassian access level.

It's currently managed separately from Jira/Confluence, so if you need access to a specific Workspace in Bitbucket, I'll need to locate the Workspace and check who's the current admin.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Syahrul

Rajaguru Seetharaman September 15, 2022

Can we have call redacted is my mobile number could you please call

Workspace name is Tisteps and i need a admin privilege's for this workspace

Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 15, 2022

Hey @Rajaguru Seetharaman 

I have redacted the phone number since this is a public community post so anyone can see your numbers.

That said, I have proceeded to raise a support ticket on your behalf so you can discuss it further with our Support engineer.

You can access your ticket directly at our support portal here and one of our engineers should get back to you soon.

Cheers,
Syahrul

Hey @Syahrul 

Thank you for your immediate response 

Like Syahrul likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS