Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reactivate a User Account

Sergio Hernandez August 13, 2022

Hi, I have been away from bitbucket no more than a year. Then today I tried to update some repositories I need to work on, and got this big sorprise. 

image.png

But based on that message, I should get an email, and I did not. So I have no idea of how to re-activate my account.

Using a different account I can get in and see my account is there and has permissions to all repositories. But I dont know what else to do.

image.png

Does anyone can help with this ?

Thank you so much for your time.

1 answer

0 votes
Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 14, 2022

Hello, @Sergio Hernandez 

Welcome to the community.

I can see from our end that the email has been sent out to the affected user accordingly.

I suspect the email may have been redirected in your mailbox to the Spam/Other folder so I suggest starting looking into that.

If you still can't locate the email, try searching your email using this sender email "@am.atlassian.com"

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Syahrul

Sergio Hernandez August 15, 2022

Hi @Syahrul, thank you so much for your prompt answer. 

Is there any possibility that Atlassian sends that email again? I usually delete all spam emails (I just don't like them), so probably I did it including that one.

Is there any other way to reactivate that account ?

Best regards,

Sergio.

Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 15, 2022

Hi @Sergio Hernandez ,

I believe you can trigger that again by logging in at https://id.atlassian.com/login/

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers,
Syahrul

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events