Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the repository name, project key using Script runner Post Hooks plugin

pp October 18, 2019

I want to use script runner plugin which will send the body and trigger a remote call to the CI.

As part of the body, I need repository name and project_key details. I am using script Post hooks, Is there a easy way to get those details?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Leo
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 18, 2019

Hi @pp

I never tried this, but mostly below snippet should give you the repo name and project key 

import com.atlassian.bitbucket.repository.RepositoryService;
import com.atlassian.bitbucket.repository.Repository;

def repo_name = repository.getName()
def proj_key = repository.getProject().getKey()

BR,

Leo

pp October 18, 2019

Hi Leo,

I am new to groovy, learning myself.

The above snippet throws below error:

[Static type checking] variable [repository] is undeclared.

Leo
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 18, 2019

Hi, can you attach your screen shot. I placed my code in the script post-hook but get no error

pp October 21, 2019

Thanks Leo, my bad. I am not getting error too and your code works great.

pp November 25, 2019

@Leo  Is there a bitbucket server API to get the branch name ? I am creating a script posthook using script runner plugin to trigger CI upon a pullrequest merge trigger event.

I need to find the branch name of the pullrequest where it got merged, to send it as a parameter to CI.

I was browsing through the  bitbucket server API's did not find any. Is there a way to get it this info?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events