I have created two new repositories, one in a workspace I created and another in a workspace owned by another team member. Now I find that I have to delete one or both of them.
In the first case, how would I delete both the repository and its workspace?
In the second case, how would I delete just my new repository?
In case anyone else asks...
To delete a repository:
1. From the repository you want to delete, click Repository settings in the sidebar on the left side of the Repositories page.
2. Once you're in the Repository details page, click Manage repository, which is located at the top of the page.
3. Select Delete repository.
To delete a workspace:
1. Navigate to the workspace
2. Click Settings->Workspace Settings
3. Click "Delete workspace" (hard to see, really small font but it's there)
Beginning on April 4th, we will be implementing push limits. This means that your push cannot be completed if it is over 3.5 GB. If you do attempt to complete a push that is over 3.5 GB, it will fail...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events