How to add variable on schedule pipeline execution using custom.

Sankar Palanisamy January 13, 2020

Hi ,

I want to schedule the bitbucket pipeline along with run time variables(need to set data while schedule pipeline).

Currently due to this limitation am not able to Run my test scripts on based on schedule.where i need to pass data.

7 answers

5 votes
Steve Maxwell April 24, 2020

We also would like to know the answer to this question.    My team has multiple custom pipelines that take defined variables.    We would like to run a few of these pipelines using the schedule feature, but there is no place to specify the variables.    This seems like a simple basic requirement to make the scheduled pipeline feature useful

2 votes
JPadda June 25, 2020

yeah this one is a real bummer, any update please?

0 votes
Alex Streeter June 21, 2022

I would also really appreciate this feature.

0 votes
Juanma Rodriguez October 29, 2021

This would be really helpful for our current workflow. 

I see there is a ticket created for this issue already, so if you are interested, make sure to vote it so it can get picked up by the Atlassian Team.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BCLOUD-20328

0 votes
Roshan.Mathew August 25, 2021

Any update on this ?  I am a BB user and ended up in using a custom pipeline with options to schedule using specific variables.  Are you guys fixing this ? 

0 votes
Charan Damisetti August 17, 2021

Any update on this request. 

0 votes
Lukáš Tomek August 17, 2021

Any new information about this? We would love to run some of our pipelines regularly, but without variables this seems to be completely useless.

Also with docker images in mind, it would be great to introduce new available intervals inside pipelines scheduler in the UI. For example monthly or quarterly would be great option for base images you want to rebuild with latest dependencies.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events