Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How the pull request got merged remotely if no one have approved / reviewed the pull request

Sneha Kumari April 25, 2018

pull request.PNGremoved files.PNG       

I have switched the working branch and took pull from main branch in source tree. Few numbers came into Push tab and pushed those into the same checked out branch . Committed my code into the same working branch. Since there are already two pull request in open state and it has not merged . Whatever I committed my code previously and didn't get conflicts while taking pull from source tree hence committed code will go to the latest pull request which was in open status. Suddenly I observed few files got deleted automatically (some other person committed the code in the same working branch) and got merged remotely.  Attached screenshots with remotely merged and few files got deleted. Could anyone please suggest on how will this happen

1 answer

1 vote
Omar Herrera
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2018

Hi @Sneha Kumari please check if anyone else made a merge your branch afected on the PR. This happen because there is a merge with external tools.

Sneha Kumari April 25, 2018

Thanks @Omar Herrera I checked and no one has merged anything in the branch affected on the PR.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events