Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I recover my private repositories ?

Decebal Dobrica
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 12, 2019

I am certain that my private repositories should be available under the username: "decebal4art" but apparently I start afresh each time I log in with a google account and my old username does not seem to be associated to neither one of my addresses.

The username might be associated to an old work address of mine that does not exist anymore, but I am certain I should have access under one of my current gmail addresses if not a backup yahoo address.

Please help me recover my username.

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 16, 2019

Hi Decebal, welcome to the Community.

I've checked the Bitbucket Cloud account associated to this Atlassian account (the account you're using to log in to the Community) and I could see it's empty and it doesn't contain any repositories. The username is 'decebal4art', but I can confirm there's nothing there. My guess is that instead of logging into the old one, you've created a new account with the current email address.

Do you remember the email address you were using for your previous Bitbucket account? Can you try accessing with different email addresses that you own?

If you remember something else that can lead us help you find your old Bitbucket account, let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist!

Cheers,

Ana 

Decebal Dobrica
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 16, 2019

You're right I do apologise, the account 'decebal4art' is the one I have access to, while the one I need is https://bitbucket.org/decebal2dac/.

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 17, 2019

Hi @Decebal Dobrica , I can see that there are repositories there. Please try logging in using the email address directly instead of using the Google login. If yo udon't remember your password, you can request a reset password email from the login page. 

Let us know if you need anything else,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events