Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I export the Bitbucket user and last user login date ?

david wong November 2, 2021

How do I export the Bitbucket user and last user login date

I need to clean up the bitbucket user list. 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 4, 2021

Hi, @david wong! Welcome to the community! 

Currently, we don't have a feature that allows workspace administrators to collect this information, however, we already have a feature request that is in progress to implement this in Bitbucket Cloud:

I see you are the admin of a workspace, so while this feature is not available, you can open a ticket with us so we can share this list with you. As you have access to a workspace that is under a paid plan, you should be able to open a support ticket with us.

I went ahead and created an internal ticket for you using the email of your community account. You should have received an email with a link to the support ticket. Just in case you haven't received it, please feel free to let me know and I can post the ticket URL here. The ticket will be visible only to you and Atlassian staff, no one else can view its contents even if they have the URL.

For future cases, you can open a support ticket via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/, in "What can we help you with?" select "Technical issues and bugs" and then Bitbucket Cloud as the product. Please make sure to give the URL of the workspace under the paid plan.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Caroline 

0 votes
dlaser
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 9, 2022

Bitbucket Cloud has released this User Export Feature.  This exports your users into a CSV file.  Last Login Time is one of the fields exported.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events