Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I delete user if X on Users on Plan does nothing

terry_soles April 14, 2021

I have a user that currently is being billed but is no longer with our company.  He has no access per the View Access option but when I click the X on the Users on Plan page it does not remove him.  How can I remove this user?  He was the past owner but the repository was transferred to me some time ago.

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 16, 2021

Hi @terry_soles ,

The first suggestion I can make would be trying in an Incognito/Private window with all add-ons disabled, also make sure that you use one of the supported browsers, in order to check if this could be a browser related issue.

Is there another admin in that workspace, and if so, do they face the same issue if they try to remove this specific user?

Are you able to remove a different user from this workspace? Could you try this for testing purposes (and then re-add them)?

Please let me know so we can narrow down the scope of the issue and I can then suggest next steps.

Kind regards,
Theodora

terry_soles April 16, 2021

I tried this from an Incognito Chrome browser and I am still unable to remove the user (Joshua Kornitsky).  I was able to remove another user.  The user in question (Joshua) used to be the Admin and owner of the repository.

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 20, 2021

Hi @terry_soles ,

Thank you for your reply and info.

I have opened a support ticket for you for this issue, so we can discuss which workspace this concerns without exposing any private /sensitive info here publicly. You should have received an email with a link to the support ticket, one of the engineers working in your region/timezone is going to assist you in the ticket.

In case you haven't received an email, please let me know and I can post here the link to the ticket (the ticket won't be visible to anyone other than you and Atlassian staff, even if they have the link).

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events