Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I buy LFS Storage with the Free User Plan?

Bobby Chill March 5, 2022

Hi, i want to buy additional LFS Storage and keep the Free User Plan, because we are just 2 people using the repository. I managed to find the appropriate FAQ that says:

As a Free plan user, how do I pay for extra build minutes or file storage?
From the Plan details page, click Change Plan. Under the Free plan option, you'll see the Get more storage and minutes link. Click the link to add your credit card details and confirm you want to start playing for build minutes and file storage. Once you've done that, we'll automatically charge you $10 for an additional 1,000 build minutes and $10 / month for an additional 100 GB of file storage.

However, in the Plan details page is no "Change Plan" button, only a "Upgrade Plan" one. Do i have to register a credit card for the Change Plan button to show up? Or how do i buy the storage....

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 7, 2022

Hi, Bobby, welcome to the community! 

When selecting Upgrade plan, you will be redirected to another page to select your plan. There, if you scroll down, you should see the following option:

Overage avoids disruption of service if you go over your plan limits. Pay only for what you use at $10/month for 1GB git file storage or 1000 build minutes.

Add Overage

I have created the following video to show you where this option is:

When selecting Yes, change my plan, you will be redirected to another page to inform your credit card details and confirm you want to start paying for build minutes and file storage.

Please let me know if this option appears to you and feel free to share any additional questions or concerns regarding this case. 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Bobby Chill March 7, 2022

that helped! thank you very much :)

Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 7, 2022

Hey, Bobby! I'm glad to know that! :) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events