Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I add breezycloud in the tutorial repository?

breezycloud does not produce results for a user, as it says I need an email to add them. What should I do for the group project tutorial?

3 answers

Same Problem here

I am just facing the same issue here. 

I suggest that you ask a friend (experienced or not) to be your teammate on the repo. 

0 votes
Gabriel M Atlassian Team Jan 10, 2020

Hi everybody,

We checked the documentation Create a repository and add a teammate and, currently, it is outdated and, for that reason, is providing the steps to add another user using his username (no longer supported) instead of his email address.

In this case, as Kelvin mentioned, to proceed in this tutorial please try to add a coworker or a friend.

Cheers,
Gabriel Marcolino,
Atlassian Support Engineer

Gabriel M Atlassian Team Jan 10, 2020

I forgot to mention but, I contacted our team responsible for the documentation and I believe that it will soon be fixed.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Powering DevOps with Bitbucket Server & Data Center

Hi everyone, The Cloud team recently announced 12 new DevOps features that help developers ship better code, faster   ! While we’re all excited about the new improvements to Bitbucket ...

1,886 views 0 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you