Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I am not receiving any email notifications. Pull request, commits and etc.

agrozdev March 29, 2023

I believe my email is on the email suppression list. Is it possible to take me off the list?
I tried with my gmail email  as well but unfortunately I didn't received any notifications. Could you take a look at it.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 30, 2023

Hello @agrozdev ,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

I've checked internally for the email of your community account and it's not on any of our suppression lists. Also, I see in the email logs that emails were successfully delivered to that mailbox. In this case, I would suggest double-checking the Spam/Trash folder as sometimes the emails might be wrongly classified as that.

Thank you, @agrozdev !

Patrik S

agrozdev April 2, 2023

Hello Patrik,

Thank you for your fast response. I still don't receive emails when a new repository is created or when pull requests are made. I have already double-checked for emails from bitbucket in my spam and trash folders, but there are no emails there.
Is there any setting that must change or another reason?
Thank you in advance.

Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 4, 2023

Hello @agrozdev ,

I'm afraid that currently, Bitbucket Cloud does not send notifications when a repository is created. We have a feature request to implement this event in the notifications, which you can check at the following link : 

We encourage you to add your vote there and mark yourself as a watcher to receive first-hand updates on any progress on that feature.

As for the pull request e-mail, you will just receive email about updates in the Pull Request if you are watching it. Bibucket Cloud will automatically set you as a watcher of Pull requests you create or pull requests you comment on.

You can check the pull requests you are currently watching  by navigating to Personal Settings > General: Notifications and clicking Manage next to the Open Pull Requests indicator. A solid eye icon indicates that the pull request is being watched, whereas a transparent eye icon indicates that the pull request is not being watched. 

If the pull request is not present on this list, you can also manage pull request notifications by navigating to the repository source and selecting "Manage Notifications" from the ... ellipsis dropdown list and ticking "Pull requests" to receive notifications related to all pull requests present on the repository. 

If you would rather watch Pull requests individually, you can access the Pull Request in questions, click on the three-dot icon (...) and select Watch option in the drop-down list.

Hope that helps! If you are still facing issues receiving the notifications, I would also suggest taking a look at the article Email notifications not working as it covers most of the scenarios that might cause the notification not to be sent.

Thank you, @agrozdev !

Patrik S

agrozdev April 21, 2023

Yes, I was following your detailed instructions I found that I haven' t checked Subscribe to notifications for pull requests and for commits. This exactly what I needed, thanks for you descriptive and detailed response.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events