Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having trouble with implementing my pipeline

Mia Paulin May 4, 2023

@mention Good morning all you datacenter experts!  Don't worry, it's the middle of the week and the daily grind is almost over-until next week.  Anyway, I'm builing an immunity to caffine or just haven't had enough, so I 'm not my chipper Robin (or uncle Rick from Riclk and Morty-yes, I'm a chick) self.  Anyway, Configured a pipeline.  The valoidator says its invalid.  The only error that I saw was an end of file or code block separator needed, but it's not the end of file and it's only where my env variables are for my pipes, the sonarqube url and secret.  The syntax is right, the only thing before that is comments- I even moved code around.  Same issue.  Can someone help? 

2 answers

0 votes
Erez Maadani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2023

Hi @Mia Paulin 

My hunch says it's an indentation issue, but as @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- said, we would need to see the code :) 

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2023

We'd need to see the code to help debug it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events