Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Government Sales

rich_shealer September 23, 2022

I've sent three messages over the last month and a half to the Government contact request page and have not received a response email or call.  I'm about to give up.

https://www.atlassian.com/government/contact

Any suggestions on contacting Atlassian?  If they are this hard to reach trying to give them money I worry that support will be terrible in general.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2022

Hello @rich_shealer ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I work for an Atlassian Solutions Partner.  For Government sales, we work with Carahsoft.  Maybe you can contact them with your query?

https://www.carahsoft.com/

rich_shealer September 23, 2022

Thank you. I'll give them a try.

Like Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_ likes this
0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 28, 2022

Hi @rich_shealer,

Apologies for the delay you have experienced.

I have reached out internally so that we look into your contact and issue and get you connected to the correct teams.

Did you fill in this form using the same email as the email of your community account?

Kind regards,
Theodora

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 28, 2022

Hi @rich_shealer,

I have talked with the Government Team and we cannot find any request from the email of your community account.

Please let me know if you used a different email in the contact form.

If so, could you please log in to https://community.atlassian.com/ with the email you used in the contact form, and then leave a reply to my answer here?

I will then be able to view that account's email so we can check for requests from that email.

Kind regards,
Theodora

rich_shealer September 28, 2022

Thank you for getting back to me.

I simply sent requests at the contact link that I posted in my original post. If you aren't finding it I would suggest there may be a problem with the page. I used Chrome on a PC.

Carahsoft put me in touch with Gavin Hockett <email_removed>.

He told me:

"We do not currently have a separate government cloud and are in the process of having a Fedramp Moderate approved Cloud in FY24."

That answers my reason for contacting at this point.

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
September 30, 2022

Hi @rich_shealer,

Thank you for your reply, we are looking into whether there is a problem with the contact form.

It's good to hear that you got in touch with someone from Atlassian and that your question was answered.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events