Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GCloud unable to push image to GCR on bitbucket organization account

Philippe Guilbault August 26, 2018

I've been struggling with bitbucket and GCloud (GCR) for quite awhile. I've narrowed it down to not being able to upload and image to GCR on a Bitbucket organization account...

On my personal bitbucket account it uploads to GCR without any issue. When I transfer the repo to my organization account I got the following error:

bitbucket-pipelines-image-push.png

As soon as I transfer the repository to my personal account without changing ANYTHING it works again.

I think the GCloud/GCR credentials are setup correctly since it work in my personal bitbucket account but not from my organization... 

Can I get anyone to investigate this issue? I've been trying to solve this for quite awhile. It used to work on my organization account and stopped working for some reason..

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

1 vote
Leonardo M
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 18, 2018

Just leaving a note here for anyone wondering what happened in this issue, since this was solved through a support ticket.

This was happening to @Philippe Guilbault because there was an authentication error.
Basically, when Philippe transferred the repository from the personal account to the organization account, the authentication information changed as well. 

What you can do to check if you are facing the same problem is to CAT the contents of $GCLOUD_API_KEYFILE on your failing build and it should show you the private key you are using to authenticate.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events