Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email notifications stopped

Vishal Raut
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 3, 2023

Hello, I have recently stopped receiving email notifications for pull requests and such like. From searching the discussion pages it looks like our emails could be on the suppression list; is there anyway of checking this? Or do you have any other suggestions on what may have changed.

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 4, 2023

Hi @Vishal Raut,

Your email address was indeed in one of our suppression lists. This happens when we try to send an email to your email address, and receive a hard bounce response from your mail server, indicating permanent failure.

I went ahead and removed your email address from the suppression list, can you please keep an eye on your emails and let me know if you can receive email notifications now?

Also, are there more team members of yours with this issue?

Kind regards,
Theodora

Vishal Raut
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 4, 2023

hey @Theodora Boudale ,

Now i am able to received email notifications.. 

Thanks for quick help. Really appreciate

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 4, 2023

Hi Vishal,

That's good to hear, thank you for the update!

Please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events