Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consumer oauth push to repository with branch permission

Amit Blumshtien March 28, 2022

Hey there,

We have a CI/CD process that pushes files to git to our main branch which has branch permission enforcement, we are using to push and pull with consumer OAuth, but the push failed with that method (has read and write permission).
what setting should I set to make it work without creating an additional user in our organization?

thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Mark C
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 29, 2022

Hi @Amit Blumshtien

Welcome to the community.

Unfortunately, while using Bitbucket Pipelines, it's not possible to push back to your repository with branch permission enabled without using a bot account (or additional user).

We do have an existing feature request for it that can be located through this link. - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BCLOUD-20344
You can upvote and watch it for now so that you'll be notified of any updates from our team when the feature becomes available on Bitbucket Cloud.
Please do note that we don't have an exact ETA for the feature request as all new features will be implemented according to our policy here.

Do let me know if you have further questions that I can help with.

Regards,
Mark C

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events