cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant access bitbucket on my pc only

adhiprayoga
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 5, 2019

Hi there, i cant access bitbucket with my pc, but i can open bitbucket on my phone. What should i do? Please help

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 6, 2019

Hi @adhiprayoga ,

Thanks for reaching out. We need more information to understand what might be going on, please provide the following information:

1. Are you talking about Bitbucket Cloud or Sever?
  2. What happens when you try to access Bitbucket on your computer? Do you get an error? Can you send a screenshot?
  3. Which browser are you using?
  4. Are you using the same network both on your phone and your computer?
  5. Have you tried a different network?

Let us know!

Ana

adhiprayoga
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 7, 2019

Hi @Ana Retamal , thanks for your response. Finally, i can access bitbucket on my pc using vpn. How can i do a normal access without vpn?

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 9, 2019

Hi, I'm glad you can access Bitbucket now.

However, you haven't answered the questions I sent you so I still don't have any clue on what wa originating the issue. The fact that you're able to access Bitbucket through a VPN points that the issue is with your network. Can you answer the following:

Is your network behind a firewall?

Does it apply any restrictions?

In which country are you based?

Please, remember to also send the response to my previous questions so we have the whole picture about your situation. 

Cheers,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events