Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot see source code changes associated with a commit

tyler_modelski December 14, 2020

I cannot see the changes in the source code associated with a commit. In BitBucket, I select a branch and then select the link for the associated commit, as highlighted in the screenshot below. 

commit link.PNG

No matter which commit I click on, in any branch, I get the following error:

something went wrong.PNG

It seems to be an issue in only one repository. I previously had no issues viewing these commits in BitBucket. I'm not sure when or what triggered the issue, but it is a problem for both developers using the repositories. 

Any help would be much appreciated. 

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 15, 2020

Hi Tyler,

I checked the error code from your screenshot in our system, but I cannot identify the root cause of the issue from the error message alone.

I went ahead and opened a support ticket for you for this issue, as I believe that accessing the repo may be needed for troubleshooting this.

You can find the ticket here:

if you are logged in https://getsupport.atlassian.com with the same email as your Community and Bitbucket account. One of the Bitbucket Cloud support engineers will assist you in this support ticket.

Based on IP info from our logs I set Customer Timezone in the ticket as GMT-5. If this is incorrect, please let me know (or feel free to leave a comment in the ticket with the correct one) so that we change it and you receive support during your work hours.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events