Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't receive email Invite

Ali Kazai June 16, 2021

Hi,

Seen many posts on this and assume the same is happening here. Is the email address something@domain.com on a bounce list as they are not receiving invite to repositories?

Any assistance much appreciated

*Edited to remove PII

1 answer

1 vote
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 17, 2021

Hello Ali and welcome to the Community,

I was able to find an error with your provided email address and have since cleared out the error. Please attempt to re-send the invite and let us know if it's still not coming through.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Ali Kazai August 17, 2021

Hi Stephen 

Thank you for fixing this previous issue for me, however i am trying to add another user to my account and i am running into the exact same problem, is it possible you can whitelist my domain. 

the email is something@domain.com 

thanks

Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 18, 2021

Hello Ali,

I checked the account you have listed, along with your entire domain was not able to see any blocks or bounces present.

I would have the user check their mailbox again to confirm if the invite is present. If not, then I would suggest checking with your email provider to ensure no filtering is preventing messaging at that level.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events