Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get to Atlassian market place from Bitbucket

Joe Roper July 3, 2019

Since upgrading to Bitbucket Server 6.4 from 4.5, I can't get to the Atlassian Marketplace.  When I click on Manage Apps in the Admin Window, it attempts to connect to the Marketplace but fails.  I have entered the proxy information that was used for Confluence and the old (4.5) version of Bitbucket into the bitbucket.properties file and restarted the Bitbucket service  (Windows Server 2016),  but to no avail.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 9, 2019

Hello Joe and welcome to the Community!

From what you’ve described it does sound like there is a networking issue preventing you from communicating with the marketplace. There is an article which guides you through multiple steps in an attempt to find the issue. We would suggest reviewing this first at Problems Connecting to the Atlassian Marketplace.

If you’re still having issues communicating with the marketplace, please reach out and let us know.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Joe Roper July 9, 2019

Thank you for your response, Stephen,  I was finally able to find the documentation I needed to resolve this issue.  Turns out I needed to add the proxy data to the Java options in Tomcat.  It is working great now!

Like Stephen Sifers likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events