Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find my user account + repositories. Added SSH key but I don't know where.

kalasbralla August 26, 2019

Hi

I just came back from my holidays and I can't find my repositories when I log in. My old colleague set this up several months back and he is missing in action.

I know my username (the one I get from ssh -Tv git@bitbucket.org), SSH key and my email address but I can't find the actual repos when I log in. 

I've logged in to my two accounts on bitbucket. Gone through all the teams and projects we've set up but I can't find my repos anywhere. I can't even find my where I've added my SSH key.  :(

I am very confused. Could someone possibly help me tracking down my actual account and login, please? 

I can still  clone my repos from remote with cli

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 26, 2019

Hi, welcome the Community!

Most likely you've created a new account by accident when you came back from holiday and since it's new there are no repositories in it. 

I've checked your Bitbucket Cloud account linked to this email address (the email you're using to access the Atlassian Community) and I can see it's an old account with quite a few repositories in there. The username is 'k*********a'. Is that the account you're looking for?

If you are looking for a different one, and as you said you know your username, we could use that to help you find your account. To do so, I could create a Support ticket for you so we don't have to post usernames/email addresses publicly in the Community. Let me know if you'd like that and I'll go ahead and create it on your behalf. 

Cheers,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events