Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket Server and Jenkins

MiskaT August 16, 2019

Hello Guys,

after trying several solutions from this community and from other sources, I directly asking for help.

• Atlassian Bitbucket v6.1.0 (Server)
  • Jenkins ver. 2.176.1
    • Git Plugin 3.11.0
    • Bitbucket Branch Source Plugin 2.4.5

I already tried several plugins integrating jenkins into bitbucket:

• Continuous Integration to Jenkins

• Webhook to Jenkins for Bitbucket Server

• Parameterized Builds for Jenkins

and of course the normal integrated webhook from bitbucket.

With every try I get some errors response (depending on which URL I use, as of an IaaS solution ...):

1. Jenkins response: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
  2. Server Unreachable: The server didn't respond. You may retry your request when the server comes back up.
  3. Jenkins response: <HTML><HEAD> <TITLE>Network Error</TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <FONT face="Helvetica"> <big><strong></strong></big><BR> </FONT> <blockquote> <TABLE border=0 cellPadding=1 width="80%"> <TR><TD> <FONT face="Helvetica"> <big>Network Error (dns_unresolved_hostname)</big> <BR> <BR> </FONT> </TD></TR> <TR><TD> <FONT face="Helvetica"> Your requested host "<jenkins-url>" could not be resolved by DNS. </FONT> </TD></TR> <TR><TD> <FONT face="Helvetica"> <BR> Blocked URL/geblockte URL: http://<jenkins-url>.com/git/notifyCommit?url=https%3A%2F%2F<bitbucket-url>%2Fscm%2Fspiel%2Fspielwiese.git&amp;sha1=56b50dbd8c5f382293670198abeac65a15b2673a <BR> User ID/Benutzer: <removed> <BR> Client-IP: <removed> <BR> Proxy-IP: <removed> <BR> Proxy-Name: <removed> <BR> Date/Datum: 2019-08-16, Time/Uhrzeit: 08:14:47 </FONT> </TD></TR> <TR><TD> <FONT face="Helvetica"SIZE=2> <BR> For assistance, contact your network support team <BR> Kontaktieren Sie im Support Fall Ihr Netzwerk-Support-Team <BR> </FONT> </TD></TR> </TABLE> </blockquote> </FONT> </BODY></HTML

The IaaS already checked the connection, as they said.

Jenkins is able to download repositories from the Bitbucket Server.

Anybody has an Idea what kind of problem I'm facing?

Thanks for any help.

With kind regards,

Thomas

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Christian Glockner
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 16, 2019

Hi Miska,

It looks like you have an outgoing proxy server that's unable to resolve the hostname of the Jenkins server. Either the URL is incorrect or the outgoing proxy server does not allow access to the Jenkins server URL.

Cheers,

Christian

Premier Support Engineer

Atlassian

MiskaT August 18, 2019

Hello Christian,

thank you for your reply. I will contact my IaaS support and will give answer as soon as possible.

Best regards

Thomas 

MiskaT August 26, 2019

That was the problem, thanks again.

Like Raju Adluru likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events