Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BitBucket pipelines disabled for a user.

wiktormk October 30, 2020

Hello,

Suddenly, pipelines got disabled for a single user on any repository within a plan. Pipelines are being executed after commit. Other users can execute them manually. bitbucket.JPGUser has all permissions necessary.

Changing settings has no effect

enablep.JPGCheck box on the right shall be green - but is not.

What to do now?

Regards

W.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 30, 2020

Hi W.,

If I understand correctly, Pipelines show as enabled to the rest of the users? The problem occurs only for one specific user?

If so, could you please let me know what browser is this user using? I've seen a similar issue being reported for Brave browser, which I'm afraid is not one of Bitbucket support browsers.

Can you ask the user to try accessing Bitbucket from one of the supported browsers listed in the doc below and let me know if this works for them?

Kind regards,
Theodora

wiktormk October 30, 2020

Hello Theodora,

yes - you are correct - it is a related to the browser. However - I am using newest Chrome - Version 86.0.4240.111 (Official Build) (64-bit) - which was just updated. When I try exactly the same with firefox - 82.0.2 (32-bit) - all works as before. As "the latest versions of Chrome" is definitely on your list - probably you could find out what is going on. In the meantime I'll use Firefox.

Best regards

W.

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 2, 2020

Hi W.,

Thank you for your reply.

I am using the exact same version of Chrome, but I don't see any issues with Pipelines pages. It is possible that an extension in Chrome may be blocking some scripts causing these issues.

I would suggest trying an Incognito page in Chrome, with all extensions disabled, to check if things are ok then.

You can also try disabling any extensions one by one and reloading the page, to find out if and which extension may be causing this.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events