BitBucket Active user report

sjamisorc February 23, 2021

Does BitBucket track and can I report on when my users last logged in?

It seems odd to me that I can't find out when or if a user has ever logged into their account.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 24, 2021

Hi @sjamisorc ,

I'm afraid that this info is not available in Bitbucket Cloud.

We have a feature request for this in our issue tracker:

I would suggest to add your vote in that feature request (by selecting the Vote for this issue link) as the number of votes helps the development team and product managers better understand the demand for new features. You are more than welcome to leave any feedback, and you can also add yourself as a watcher (by selecting the Start watching this issue link) if you'd like to get notified via email on updates.

Implementation of new features is done as per our policy here https://confluence.atlassian.com/support/implementation-of-new-features-policy-201294576.html and any updates will be posted in the feature request.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Theodora

0 votes
Uladzislava Kastsitsyna _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 10, 2023

Hi,

While we at Awesome Graphs do not offer reports on log-in data, we provide an array of developer activity analytics, which is one way to get a sense of your team's performance.

You can check out this article on Bitbucket analytics to learn more about our software management reports.

Best regards,
Uladzislava

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events