Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup Bitbucket profile and GIT

michalpirgl January 16, 2020

Hi,

Is it possible to backup/export Bitbucket Team profile(s) with settings/member definitions/projects/repo settings/pipelines or event git repos  to file? 

Similar to Google Download  https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3024190?hl=en and also be able to import those data back to Bitbucket

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Heitz April 6, 2021

@michalpirgl how important is that to you? Would you use a third party cloud backup service to solve this for you? I'm the founder of BackHub and we have been successfully running a GitHub backup service for the past seven years. We're now considering to expand this service to bitbucket as well. I'm trying to understand which data is most important to bitbucket users. Would love to have a chat and learn more about your use case. If you are interested, book a 20 min slot here.

michalpirgl April 6, 2021

Hi Daniel

it's not important anymore. We moved to gihub and have custom solution (scripts).

Cheers,

Michal

0 votes
Daniil Penkin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 16, 2020

Hello @michalpirgl,

No, unfortunately there's no such feature in Bitbucket.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
Daniil

michalpirgl January 20, 2020

Hi Daniil

Is there any list/roadmap where this could be up/down voted as a new feature?

Thanks.

M.

Daniil Penkin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 21, 2020

I can't find any similar existing tickets, so please feel free to create a feature request in our issue tracker, this way you'll get updates on its status.

Note that Bitbucket Cloud is backed up regularly by Atlassian. Atlassian has the ability to restore from its backups, please find more information on this here.

Cheers,
Daniil

Michal Pirgl January 21, 2020

Ok, I've posted  https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BCLOUD-19817

Thanks!

Michal

Like Daniil Penkin likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events